PROTEUS – THE FINAL SHOW
Merikaapelihalli, Kaapelitehdas, Helsinki
25 Years Of Techno Riot
This is it… it's time to say goodbye. 25 years of techno riot, 25 years of thousands of gigs, 25 years of travelling and endless hours on stage, 25 years of several broken bones and injuries, 25 years of nonstop music in my life at shows, home, work everywhere… Now it's time to stop and say heartfelt thank you to all of you… my dear friends and family.
The journey has been long, amazing and full of breathtaking action. I have been fortuned to gain so many great friends in so many countries, I have received so much love from so many people that I can say I have family at every country I have visited… and I miss you all.
I hope we can sill meet after the music stops…. but lets kick some serious ass still one more time! I hope I can see as many friends as possible at the final show on Saturday 12th December 2020.
Location – Merikaapelihalli, Kaapelitehdas, The former marine cable plant is the largest facility in the Cable Factory. The impressive hall is of cultural and historic importance and it is breathtakingly high. Merikaapelihalli has hold most of the biggest rave and electronic music events in Finnish history, like Koneisto, Labyrinth, Laserpoint and Whiteout.
SOME AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS…
• DJ MAG – TOP 100 DJs – number 90 (2004)
• DJ MAG – TOP 100 DJs – number 93 (2005)
• Hard Dance Awards – Best Hard Dance DJ (2004)
• Hard Dance Awards – Best Hard Dance DJ (2005)
• Mixmag – 3rd position in the article “The most hardest DJs in the world” (2004)
• Loud Magazine Japan – TOP 50 International DJs – number 8 2009)
• Loud Magazine Japan – TOP 50 International DJs – number 13 (2008)
• Energy UK – DJ of the month (May 2001)
• Finnish Club Awards – Second best DJ in Finland (2001-2005)
• City-Lehti – Best DJ in Helsinki (2001)
• Finnish Club Awards – Best club (Säde) in Finland (2003)
SCHEDULE & SHOW DETAILS:
• Showtime 21:00-04:30
• More info soon regarding program
• You can expect super production level sound, lights, lasers, pyros & effects, video installations etc
TICKETS – LIPPU.FI:
• Phase1 Tickets sale starts at 2:00pm on 20.09.19
• Buy tickets:
• Phase1 Tickets: 49e – limited amount!
• Phase2 Tickets: 59e – not available yet
• Early Bird Tickets: 39e – sold out!
• Where: Merikaapelihalli, Kaapelitehdas
• Address: Tallberginkatu 1, 00180 Helsinki
• Capacity 2800, one impressive hall and stage
• When: Saturday 12.12.2020
• Doors open: 21-05
• Age limit: K18
FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVELLERS:
• Kaapelitehdas is situated nearby Helsinki centrum
• Easy to get with local transports; train, bus and tram
• There are plenty of nice hotels nearby
• You can check hotels for example:
Graphical design by Sanna Kivelä
Photo By Mikko Nieminen
“Always look on the bright side of life”